Huda Centre and WMSA is a registered charity (Charity No. 114798). Huda Centre is situated in Newtown, the north of the inner city area of Birmingham, where it has been established to serve the local community, particularly in meeting their religious, educational, social, and cultural needs. We aim to advance the education level of our community and provide facilities for social welfare, recreation and leisure with the objective of improving the conditions of life for all residents in the area.
We aim to advance the education level of the community and provide facilities of social welfare for leisure time occupation with the objective of improving the conditions of life for all residents of Birmingham and surrounding areas by the provision, maintenance and management of a community centre.
- Huda Centre aims to provide the local community of Newtown and surrounding areas with:
- An Islamic Centre for religious worship (Mosque)
- Education services
- Community activities and services
- Provision of the basic Islamic Services to the local Muslim community
- Promote greater understanding of Islam within both the local Muslim and Non-Muslim community
- Encourage positive interaction with the local community at large
- Provide youth activities
- Arrange local authority surgeries