What do we provide?
Huda Centre provides a comprehensive range of services to meet the needs of the Muslim and wider community. The centre caters for all its spiritual needs such as prayers, festivals and Islamic awareness lectures.
- Homework club, lectures, seminars
- Health awareness: Fitness, smoking
- Family and children: play and fun
- Youth activities and awareness: leadership, sport, Crime and drugs awareness, career advice
- Parenting: workshops and lectures
- Sport and entertainments: For children, youth and families
- Community cohesion: with B-united
- Drop in Centre
- Community Café and Tea (Wednesdays)
- Access to Information: Guidance, advice and support on a whole range of topics, signposting and referral to relevant expert bodies
- Venue Hire for groups, individuals or service providers
- Drop in Surgery for government organisations such as police, Housing department, health authority, etc.
Religious & Spiritual: Huda Centre is is open for all prayers